Vedanta owns 70.5% of the share capital of Vedanta Aluminium and Sterlite owns the remaining 29.5% share capital of Vedanta Aluminium. New Delhi, Apr 11 Cairn India chief executive Sudhir Mathur has resigned from the company, the fourth CEO to quit the firm since it was taken over by mining billionaire Anil Agarwal-led Vedanta Group seven years back. Vedanta Aluminium produces ingots, billets & wire rods that are sold in the markets around the world. Along with Mathur, Pankaj Kalra, the chief financial officer of Cairn India, which is now a part of Vedanta Ltd after its merger with the parent, has also resigned, sources … Vedanta Limited's Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) L13209MH1965PLC291394 and its registration number is 291394.Its Email address is comp.sect@vedanta.co.in and its registered address is 1st Floor, C wing, Unit 103, Corporate Avenue Atul Projects, Chakala, Andheri (East) Mumbai Mumbai City MH 400093 IN , - , . Cairn India chief executive Sudhir Mathur has resigned from the company, the fourth CEO to quit the firm since it was taken over by mining billionaire Anil Agarwal-led Vedanta Group seven years back. He had joined Vedanta group in 2000 as senior Vice President in erstwhile Sterlite Industries and rose to serve the group in different capacities, including as CEO to various group companies -- … Shares of Vedanta have plunged more than 70% since Venkatakrishnan took over as CEO. He has been the Deputy CEO in the company since November 2019 and will take the office effective 1 st August 2020. VEDANTA, ABHIJIT PATI, CEO – VEDANTA, JHARSUGUDA Abhijit joined the Vedanta Group in 2008. Future move of outgoing CEO Mehta is not known yet. Prior to heading the Jharsuguda operations as CEO, he was at the helm of affairs as COO of VL-J, leading the mammoth aluminium complex with his wealth of knowledge gained through three decades in the industry. He succeeds Mr. Sunil Duggal, who is now leading the Group Company Vedanta Limited as CEO. Facing repeated local agitations for decades now, the copper smelter was shut down in 2013 following a gas leak, but was allowed to … Diversified mining firm Vedanta Ltd stated that Chief Executive Officer S Venkatakrishnan has resigned due to personal reasons, less than two years after he took the post. In his elevated role, Mr. Misra will play an integral role in strategizing business operations and spearheading the company's expansion. Vedanta Aluminium Limited (VAL) has acquired a 24.5% stake in L & T subsidiary Raykal Aluminium. CHENNAI: Sterlite Copper CEO P Ramnath, who had overseen operations of the Vedanta's group company for eight years and had been at the helm when violent struggles broke out against his unit, has retired from the role but will stay on as a senior advisor. Cairn India chief executive Sudhir Mathur has resigned from the company, the fourth CEO to quit the firm since it was taken over by mining billionaire Anil Agarwal-led Vedanta Group seven years back. Shares of Hindustan Zinc, the world’s second-largest zinc miner, have fallen about 50% in the same period. Dixit, who was CEO of aluminium and power divisions of Vedanta, took charge of the oil and gas division after Mathur's exit. Under his able leadership, Vedanta Ltd.,

Kohler Black Pedestal Sink, 3rd Gen Cummins Overland, Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Training, How To Write A Conclusion Paragraph, Discount Filters Store, Abandoned Hdb Block In Singapore, Hair Services Menu,